Thursday 5 August 2010

Disney Princess Bath Beauty Belle Doll Review

Disney Princess Bath Beauty Belle Doll Review
I bought this Belle doll to go along with the Sleeping Beauty bath doll that I got during one of Amazon's Christmas sales. My daughter loves all things princess, so she loves both of them and has spent some extended sessions in the bathtub with them. They seem to be well suited for the water.



I only have a few nit picky things about the dolls and Belle in particular. First, the color change skirt is only color change in the front. The back remains the original color. Of course, a four year old doesn't care. I'm also not crazy about the orange on Belle's clothing when it's not in warm water (it's definitely orange rather than the red it appears in one of the pictures). My daughter couldn't care less. I like that the shoes are permanently attached, but I'm worried that the crowns may get lost. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and am looking for the remaining doll, Ariel, to go to on sale.
Read more about Disney Princess Bath Beauty Belle Doll Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment