Friday 3 June 2011

Little Mommy Real Loving Baby Cuddle & Coo Doll - Lavender Velour/White Outfit Review

Little Mommy Real Loving Baby Cuddle & Coo Doll - Lavender Velour/White Outfit Review
Between our 2 girls, we got 3 of these incredibly annoying dolls for Christmas this year. I let my oldest keep the purple one and my youngest got the pink one. I had them turned off until today when my 1 year old wanted to play with both of them, she had them near me and I could clearly hear the hidden message "islam is the light" at the end of each cooing session on our purple doll and it is clearly NOT there on our pink doll. Obviously the purple one is an older version. I'm very offended and now do not want this doll in our home, yet don't want to break our childs heart since I already took 1 back. If you insist on buying this doll please remember there is a message on some of them, I don't care what anyone says, I heard it, my husband heard it, and my mom over the phone heard it clear as day!

On another note, the doll is not that fun, she never shuts up unless you turn her off or stick something in her mouth but her binkie does not fit well and very hard to get in there. Her body and legs are hard and not fun to cuddle. I would skip this doll and try Baby Alive or something. My 1 year old prefers her and I do as well, no hidden messages heard there!
This doll is cute, not heavy and makes a coo sound. If you don't want it to coo you can turn it off.
Read more about Little Mommy Real Loving Baby Cuddle & Coo Doll - Lavender Velour/White Outfit Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment