Tuesday 14 June 2011

Molly P. Originals Caiden Review

Molly P. Originals Caiden Review
I bought this doll for my 5 yr old daughter for Christmas

and she just loved it. She still plays with it but I think

I play with it more than she does!

He came smelling like powder and feels just like a real

little baby and I love him.

A precious doll and I highly recommend him.
I gave this doll to my daughter for her 5th birthday. She loves little boys and finally got a baby brother a month earlier. She has been craving a baby boy doll ever since and was extremely excited to receive this doll. It has reddish brown hair, real eye lashes, and an adorable face. It looks porcelain, but it's not. Big brown eyes, and fingernails too. It came wearing the old fashion sailor type outfit with a t-shirt and diaper underneath, just like a real baby. It has real arms and legs too, as some of the molly p. originals only have padded arms and legs with hands and feet attached. It is about the size of a real baby, and we have given her the clothes her brother has outgrown. Newborn clothes and some 0-3 clothing fit it perfectly. The size 1 or 2 diapers work great too. She loves getting him dressed for bed everyday and he always ends up in our sons swing or playpen. Very much like a real baby. Sometimes when we see him laying in the playpen with the real baby clothes on we think he is real. I would recommend to any child who loves playing with babies and is ready for an upgrade form the average baby doll.
Read more about Molly P. Originals Caiden Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment