Saturday 21 November 2009

Order Little Mommy Baby Ah-Choo Doll


I ordered this from Amazon sight unseen. I had a Baby Ah-choo when I was a little girl, and thought this doll would be similar. If you're a mom who remembers the Baby Ah-choo from the 70s, run, don't walk from this doll. The dress/nightgown on this doll is very cheap material and very flimsy. The doll feels more like a robot when it moves than it does a baby doll. The oddest and creepiest thing about this doll is the voice. It sounds like a man trying to sound like a little girl. If I could put a voice to, "Little girl, would you like some candy?" spoken by a creepy man, that is the voice of this doll. It moans and groans after and before it sneezes, sounding like a sick old man. It's truly very weird! I rarely write reviews, but had to for this product. I'll be returning this doll.Get more detail about Little Mommy Baby Ah-Choo Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment