Saturday 28 November 2009

Pink Check Huggums - Caucasian Best Quality


Over 30 years ago I got two Little Huggums dolls. Now my daughter, and sometimes my son, play with them A LOT. They are extremely durable dolls that last, literally, a lifetime or maybe two lifetimes.

What works about this doll? I love their smallish size. They are 12 inches tall which is a more manageable size than the 18 inch American Doll baby dolls. Little Huggums have soft bodies, so they really are huggable. They are easy to dress and undress because they have soft bodies. I bought extra clothes for my/my daughter's two Huggums from the Magic Cabin catalog. Sometimes I find 12 inch doll clothes at Target. The extra clothes enhance the fun of playing with these dolls. Huggums are soft but they can sit up on their own and participate in tea parties. Finally, these are really cute looking dolls.

They are an indoor toy because I would not recommend washing them in the washing machine. The squeeker in their bottoms will not work as well after washing. I spot clean them.

I highly recommend Little Huggums over any other doll, and I've played with many!!!Get more detail about Pink Check Huggums - Caucasian.

No comments:

Post a Comment