Thursday 16 June 2011

Cabbage Patch Kids Babies - Asian Girl Black Hair Review

Cabbage Patch Kids Babies - Asian Girl Black Hair Review
I was very happy to discover that I could purchase an Asian Cabbage Patch Girl doll...it was for a little Korean girl....the doll pictured on the website looked like the little girl that it was purchased for (the hair). Well, I was excited to find one and I wanted to make sure that I would receive it in time to wrap it and mail it to Texas in time for Christmas. I ordered in on the 27th and received it on Dec. 1st (I paid for faster shipping). When I opened the box it was an Asian doll but not the one with the ponytails...this doll had short hair. I called Amazon immediately and although they expressed being sorry they said that they could not guarantee that it wouldn't happen again. I have used Amazon before with no problems but I am extremely unhappy with the bait and switch. I should have read the other reviews. I will never let that happen again. BEWARE...do not order things of this nature from this website. You will be disappointed.
IF YOU WANT A BEAUTIFUL ASIAN DOLL, I JUST FOUND A COUPLE IN EBAY UNDER " ASIAN BERENGUER GIRL DOLL ". THE ONE I GOT ON EBAY WAS GORGEROUS!!! MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT AND WON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT.
Read more about Cabbage Patch Kids Babies - Asian Girl Black Hair Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment