Monday 20 June 2011

Small World Toys Toys All About Baby - Bunk Bed 6 Review

Small World Toys Toys All About Baby - Bunk Bed 6 Review
My grand daughter loves this bed and both her American Girl dolls fit or her sister's doll "sleeps over" They have a lot of fun with this and it was very easy to put together even for my engineer husband and PhD daughter working together. Anyone else could do it in half the time--but they had fun. The educational value was probably for them-the kids know what a bed is for. It is sturdy enough to withstand the 3 year old's frequent doll pile up and her older sister would be jealous if she didn't have the canopy bed for her doll.
This product is very cute and colorful. It seems to be sturdy. I have bought this twice. I bought one for a niece for a birthday and another one of my nieces liked it so much that I ordered one for her for Christmas. I would recommend this product to any little girl that likes to play with her babies.
Read more about Small World Toys Toys All About Baby - Bunk Bed 6 Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment