Wednesday 22 June 2011

You and Me Interactive Baby Darla Doll Review

You and Me Interactive Baby Darla Doll Review
This doll is too cute. The sounds it makes as our daughter interacts with it certainly piques her curiosity and teaches her basic childcare skills. My only complaint is that the "crying real tears" feature did not work...as a matter of fact, when we bothered to use water in the baby bottle and pressed the doll's upper back to activate the feature, it resulted in the body of the doll becoming soaked.
This is a great doll. I bought it for my 2 year old granddaughter a year ago and she still loves it. The crying and laughing functions still work well after a year -and I feel that's the sign of a quality product. The only thing I would like better is if the eyes open and close. All in all a doll worth having.
Read more about You and Me Interactive Baby Darla Doll Review...

1 comment: