Friday 25 December 2009

Gotz Muffin 13" African-American Immediately


We got this doll for our biracial (white mom, black dad) daughter and she loves it. I originally bought this doll as an addition to my daugther's collection as a dark-skinned African-American doll (she alrady has a white doll and a medium-brown doll (Corolle Tidoo Darling)), but the doll's skin is actually a little lighter than shown in the picture, more a medium-brown, a tad darker than Corolle Darling. For us this is perfect because the doll's skin resembles that of my daughter's. The clothes are adorable, and the doll can be machine-washed. We didn't try combing the hair yet, but it doesn't look like that would work very well. The doll can sit unassisted and I find the 13 inch to be a great size for my 2-year old - her 12 inch Corolle Tidoo seems rather small in comparison. Overall I'm very pleased with this purchase, and would recommend it to everyone looking for a medium-dark skinned doll. Get more detail about Gotz Muffin 13" African-American.

No comments:

Post a Comment