Tuesday 8 December 2009

Shop For Corolle Babicorolle Babipouce Grenadine - 12" Doll


This doll is adorable, soft, and my two year old loves it!! I enjoy the nice smell of it's face. We haven't however been able to figure out how to get doll's thumb in her mouth. It just won't go in, let alone stay there. And I read a review that stated the dress comes off, but it is sewn together and won't go over dolls head. Other then that, we are pleased with this baby doll. I ordered the Grenadine because I like the bright colored clothing for a toddler. It can be played with outside and get a little dirty without showing the ware. Nice soft fabric and great deep colors! I also like the softer plastic that they use for it's face and hands because it isn't hard like other dolls we have purchase. This doll is over all a soft and durable play thing; it's good for sleeping with, and daytime play.
Get more detail about Corolle Babicorolle Babipouce Grenadine - 12" Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment