Wednesday 30 December 2009

Low Price Mini La Newborn 9.5" Pink Blanket Asian Berenguer Doll


I bought this doll for my 2-year-old daughter while I was pregnant with my son. Since she was going through that "mommy" stage where she always wants to nurture her dolls like a baby, I wanted to get her a doll that could be her own baby while I had my baby (my son that was coming) to care for. She has other baby dolls but they are just too big for a toddler & she always seem to struggle carrying them around. This doll is the perfect size! It also looks a lot cuter & more realistic. The doll comes fully clothed with a one-piece, booties, cloth diaper, baby hat & a certificate of ownership. The only thing that I was disappointed about was that from the picture I assumed that I was going to get a doll dressed in blue for a boy (wanted it to be like my daughter caring for her brother) but I received one dressed in pink instead. Other than that, shipping was fast and overall, I'm pleased with this purchase.Get more detail about Mini La Newborn 9.5" Pink Blanket Asian Berenguer Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment