Friday 18 December 2009

Shop For Corolle Babicorolle Sorbet Melodie Doll - 16" Doll


This is so so so adorable! I ordered one for a Christmas gift and fell in love it upon delivery. Almost worth the price just for the box that the doll comes packaged in! My own daughter's birthday is just a month after Christmas, so I ordered one for her. It is great because this doll manages to remains simple yet adorable enough for the 1yr old that I gave it to for Christmas and mature enough for my 5yr old daughter. I loved that it has not so many loose parts, which is so hard to find in a toy suitable for a 5yr old. We plan on taking this doll on our upcoming international flight because of the simplicity and lack of moving, talking parts (complicated toys are a nightmare to get through security!).Get more detail about Corolle Babicorolle Sorbet Melodie Doll - 16" Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment