Saturday 30 January 2010

Hasbro Baby Alive African American Doll Immediately


I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED! I am an AVID DOLL COLLECTOR and I buy as many dolls as I possibly can.
That is how I know that all of you complaining about the difficulty in finding (and the OUTRAGEOUS prices of!) the African American & Hispanic version of these dolls are absolutely SPOT ON!!!!!
I have been looking for/trying to buy the ethnic version of this and several other dolls and am soooooooooo frustrated at the lack of availabilty & the INSANE PRICE GOUGHING INVOLVED!
If you DO manage to FIND THE DOLL THE PRICE IS SO INSANELY HIGH THAT YOU JUST CAN'T AFFORD IT! And I am a grown-up (white) doll "collector" who doesn't neccesarily "need" these dolls. I can only IMAGINE THE FRUSTRATION LEVEL OF THE BLACK/HISPANIC PARENTS & GRANDPARENTS OUT THERE TRYING TO GET THESE DOLLS FOR THEIR CHILDREN/GRANDCHILDREN. I WOULD BE LIVID!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO CALL THESE DOLL COMPANIES AND THE STORES THAT CARRY THESE DOLLS AND JUST REALLY GIVE THEM HELL!!!!!! I am thinking of doing just that this week! I mean really don't we have just as many African Americans in this country now as we do "white folks"? As a white person I am ASHAMED OF THIS. We can and should be doing so much better than this. When I find a doll I like I want it in every possible color and gender. But what do you ever get but a female white doll dressed in pink? We deserve SO MUCH MORE! I want The Afican American version, the hispanic version & then I want all 3 versions (white, AA & Hispanic in a BOY DOLL!) And the fact that it is so difficult to find and/or get these things is a sign to me that WE NEED CHANGE!!!!!! We got a change on our government. How about a change (FOR THE BETTER!) in the products that are available to our children? We NEED to hold these toy companies and stores ACCOUNTABLE FOR THESE UNFAIR DISCREPANCIES! I have said so many times that "If I were in charge thinsg would be different!". Their would be much more VARIETY, more AVAILABILTY, and the prices would be REASONABLE AND FAIR!!!! DON'T STOP VOICING YOUR OPINION ON THIS MATTER. THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE NEED TO HEAR FROM US IF WE ARE EVER TO GET ANY CHANGE. I think that ALL VERSIONS OF THE DOLL SHOULD COST THE SAME PRICE AND ALL BE EQUALLY ACCESIBLE. And yes the doll itself is lovely and I highly reccomend it. But not at this price here. This is just INSANE. It is high time for a change. That's my opinion. Hope that someone with influence maybe reads this and TAKES A HINT!!!!! I GIVE 5 STARS FOR THE DOLL ITSELF. 0 STARS TO THE TOY COMPANIES & STORES FOR MAKING IT SO HARD TO GET AND 0 STARS FOR ANY AND ALL VENDORS TRYING TO RIP US OFF TO GET ONE. GOOD LORD IS THIS INSANE. Get more detail about Hasbro Baby Alive African American Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment