Monday 4 January 2010

Shop For Gotz Muffin, 13", Brunette


The 2009 Muffin Brunette is the best one so far. I have been collecting the Muffin Dolls for my daughter for year and this years model is the best one I have purchased to date. The picture does not do the doll justice. When we received the 2009 Muffin Doll we were both so excited. Everything about the doll was wonderful. We loved her hair the outfit and all the other little details. Weather you are a collector or just want a great doll for your little girl or a friend I would highly recommend this baby doll. This is a doll that is built to last the test of time and can be passed down from one generation to another. Since Gotz changes their dolls every year this will be the only year that you will be able to get your hands on this adorable model. If I could have only purchased one Muffin doll, this would be the one that my daughter and I both would have picked :)Get more detail about Gotz Muffin, 13", Brunette.

No comments:

Post a Comment