Saturday 9 January 2010

Zapf My First Baby Born Decide Now


My twins turn 6 this weekend and after spending over an hour shopping, they picked Zapf My First Baby Born. It wouldn't cry the tears, wouldn't poop, did pee if you fed the water to it correctly (must be laying down) . It only comes with one package of food, the store didn't have more. I called customer service after the three of us tried to get the doll to work. It also was suppose to cry (that didn't work either). They told me someone would get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. This was the last one on the shelf, so if we bring it back to the store we will need to pick something else. It was too difficult for my kids to play without adult help. They could play with it and give it water, and they wanted to give it a bath, but I would not let them since we have to return it. A big disappointment as it was the only toy they got (they pooled they resources to buy it). I may just take it back and get two dolls that drink water, skip the food and tears part.Get more detail about Zapf My First Baby Born.

No comments:

Post a Comment