Friday 15 January 2010

Purchase Elizabeth, the Fully Interactive Baby Doll (Free Shipping)


I just received this doll today. Bought it for my 2 year old neice for Christmas and just had to open and test it out. It is so cute. It talks, laughs (the cutest laugh), cries, sucks it bottle (while making a sucking sound) and the eyes open and close. The blinking earrings are adorable. At least 7 different functions! The body of the doll is soft as well as the hands and feet. I did add some extra padding to the front of the doll to cushion the voice box though it really wasn't necessary. It has an on/off switch and runs on 2 AA batteries. The velcro to the battery pack on the back of the doll is very strong and makes it difficult for a child to open. It is also very light in weight. Reminds you of the baby dolls from years ago. I know my neice will just love it! Only one problem...I'm going to have a hard time giving it up!!!Get more detail about Elizabeth, the Fully Interactive Baby Doll (Free Shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment