Saturday 20 February 2010

Buy Gotz 13" Aquini Girl with Potty


I bought this doll to help potty train my 2.5yr old daughter. She was interested in it for about a day and then over it so I can't say it was very useful as a training tool. Not the dolls fault certainly. The doll is cute and durable enough, but it is rather small and wearing a onesie that has to be completely removed for her to pee. Not the best design for teaching a toddler how to pull down their pants and underwear. A better design would have been a separate top and bottom with undies to demonstrate how to undress for the potty. Also, the doll looks like a baby and not a toddler which was a bit confusing to my daughter. Its hard to get water in the water bottle, not the biggest deal, but a hasaal non-the-less. I think the doll is ok, but worth only about 1/3 the price I paid ($40).Get more detail about Gotz 13" Aquini Girl with Potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment