Saturday 20 February 2010

Cheap Wild Planet Water Babies 13" African American Infant Pink Daisey Jacket with White Printed Romper


My daughter fell in love with this doll even before we took it out of the box! First we got the nine inch size, and then we got the 13 inch size. She calls this one "Giant Water Baby". It's so soft, even without adding the water. When you add the water, though, it takes on the heft of a baby! My little girl loved it so much that I decided to get others as gifts for the other little girls in my life. No one has been disappointed. I also love the fact that it doesn't need batteries or diapers or anything but your child's imagination. I think it's the perfect toy. And so does she!Get more detail about Wild Planet Water Babies 13" African American Infant Pink Daisey Jacket with White Printed Romper.

No comments:

Post a Comment