Thursday 4 February 2010

Low Price Sueno 21" w/Knitted Outfit EURO Classics Berenguer Doll


Came across this beautiful doll here on Amazon while Christmas shopping. I was amazed after seeing the pictures here online but the pictures online do not do justice for these dolls.Once I recieved this item and opened the box I was amazed at the true beauty of this doll. The doll came in a beautiful box with lid and inside sat the most amazing and life like doll I've ever seen. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. So cute I think I want one just for myself to look at. I cannot wait for Christmas morning and see the look on my daughters face when she sees this doll. The dolls are on the expensive side but they truely show how much detail and effort were put into making this doll. I truely recommend this doll for girls 8+ that think they are too old for dolls but want to play mommy for this doll is very lifelike.Get more detail about Sueno 21" w/Knitted Outfit EURO Classics Berenguer Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment