Sunday 14 February 2010

Corolle Baby Paul Drink-and-Wet Bath Doll Order Now


I bought this doll to assist in potty training my boy.
Compared to what I found available this doll is the most beautiful and highest quality materials. Paul is uncircumcised anatomically correct with eyes that open & close and fine attention to detail, folds in the skin, belly button etc... He is a great learning tool to teach body parts but not so great to teach a boy about peeing. I followed the instructions and I could not get Paul to pee in his potty the water seems to leak out of his neck. Based on price and effectivness as a potty training tool I can not reccomend Paul for potty training purposes. I have found that a cheaper Fisher Price doll that is not anatomically acurate is a better tool for potty training. I needed pee accuracy more than anatomic accuracy.
Get more detail about Corolle Baby Paul Drink-and-Wet Bath Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment