Tuesday 16 February 2010

Baby Alive Feed ‘N Kicks Doll - African American This instant


I was looking for a basic doll for my 6 year old when I found this one. She already has a Baby Alive (the expensive one that requires batteries, food, diapers, etc) so I was skeptical when I saw a bunch of new Baby Alive dolls on the market. But this one is perfect - it requires nothing extra and is just a cute, plain baby doll. The little "extra" is with the baby bottle (which thankfully is attached to the dolls wrist). When you put the bottle in the dolls mouth and twist, the little feet kick up and down. Very cute.

If you're looking for an inexpensive but well made basic baby doll, this just might be it, it was for us!Get more detail about Baby Alive Feed ‘N Kicks Doll - African American.

No comments:

Post a Comment