Friday 12 February 2010

Cheap Corolle Babicorolle Pink Puppet - 10" Doll


I want to really complain about how I received this Corolle "puppet" baby doll. I was under the impression, since I bought it from Amazon that I was going to receive the doll in it's original box all nice and new, and it arrived in a dusty, dirty old zip loc bag!!! If the doll had not been clean inside the bag with a tag still on, I would have sent it back immediately, but I needed it as a quick gift for someone who just had a baby! I got the impression it was a return or something and had no box and it sat on a dusty shelf for a couple of years!! What way is that to send an order out?? This has seriously degraded my view of buying from Amazon in the future. Get more detail about Corolle Babicorolle Pink Puppet - 10" Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment